Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vern's Second Grade Writing Journal: It Will Be Fun

I'll start off nice and easy with selections from the journal Vern had at the beginning of second grade. You will see quite quickly why his second grade teacher thought he had some kind of disability (and why she worried about his home life!)

9/1
Today is my first day in second grade. I like to ride my bike.

9/10
I am going to go to the tentist [dentist]. Today my mom going to pick me up at school. I like to ride my bike.

9/18
My Dad. I like to ride bike it is fun. Today I brot in a afican frog.

9/23
Today we have gym it will be fun.

11/24
Tomorrow I'm going to go to Indeana it will be fun. Today we are going to Santa's Secret shop it will be fun. Today we have gym and libary it will be fun.

12/19
Last night I got a toy hammer that you can transform into a Jeep it is cool. Yesterday I got a Lego spaceship it is coo and fun. And today I got a soccer game it will be fun.

4/26
Today my mom has to go to court because my dad wasn't paying for child care.

6/16
What I want to do is ride my bike and when my dad. Finishs the tree house I'll go in it.

No comments: